We are delighted to announce the release of our new Marketo Connector!
Marketo is a leading marketing automation tool that allows you to automate multi-channel marketing campaigns, manage leads, create marketing campaign assets, and more.
This new Connector allows you to leverage Hull's ability to create advanced, granular segments in order to create hyper-personalized marketing and email sequences in Marketo. This use case is similar to how many of our customers currently use our Mailchimp, Customer.io, and Outreach connectors.
This Marketo Connector has 3 main features:
- Fetching Leads: The Marketo Connector ingests your Leads and their attributes and makes them available in Hull.
- Fetching Activities: Pull your Lead Activities like "Opened email" and "Clicked email" into Hull.
- Send Leads to Marketo: The Marketo Connector lets you define the Segments of Users you would like to sync with your Marketo instance, so you can fine-tune the Leads you send to Marketo.
Here are the steps to follow to complete the full set-up of the connector:
- Connect Marketo using your login credentials.
- Define your identity resolution strategy.
- Fetch users with their events and attributes. Define and map incoming (from Marketo to Hull) attributes.
- Send users from Hull to Marketo. Define your whitelisted segments and outgoing attributes.
Got questions? Reach out to your account representative for more information, or send us a chat!
Jules is the Product Manager at Hull.