We are delighted to announce the release of our new Marketo connector!
Marketo is a marketing automation tool that allows you to automate the generation of personalized multi-channel marketing campaigns. Furthermore, Marketo enables you to handle lead management, email campaigns, and mobile campaigns.
This new connector allows you to leverage Hull's ability to create advanced, granular segments in order to create hyper-personalized marketing and email sequences in Marketo. This use case is similar to how many of our customers currently use our Mailchimp, Customer.io, and Outreach connectors.
This Marketo connector has 3 main features:
- Fetching leads: ingesting the list of leads and their attributes that you store inside Marketo and make them available inside of Hull
- Fetching leads activities: ingesting the events tied to the leads in your Marketo organization in Hull (email opened, email bounced,...)
- Sending users to Marketo: define the segments of users that you want to send out to Marketo, along with their attributes. They will be stored as leads inside Marketo
Here are the steps to follow to complete the full set-up of the connector:
- Connect with Marketo using your credentials
- Define your identity resolution strategy
- Fetch users with their events and attributes: define your incoming attributes mapping the same way you can do it with most of our connectors.
- Send users from Hull to Marketo: define the whitelist segments and the outgoing attribute mapping the same way you can do it with the most of our connectors