We've improved the Attributes page for both Users and Accounts, and unified the experience by showing the same types of attributes for both.
The list of attributes is as follows:
- Column Count : this is the number of times the attribute was updated in the selected time period
- Column Users/Accounts : this is the number of distinct entities updated in the selected time period for all visible user and account attributes
- Column Updates/User and Updates/Accounts : Per User/Accounts, number of attributes' updates
- Column Segment : Number of segments a given attribute is used in
- Column Updated by : The connectors in your organization that updates this given attribute
- Column Status : Hidden / Visible / Visible and Tracked on the User or Hidden / Visible on the Account. Indeed, we do not track events on the Account level.
Attributes on the Users level :
Attributes on the Accounts level :