One of Hull's value proposition is to capture various types of data and to unify all that data to a user and an account:
- off-line data: data from your database or datawarehouse with the SQL connector
- enriched data: data coming from enrichment tools like Clearbit, Datanyze among others, data captured by sales people inside their CRM, data captured by CS in their own tools
- product data: tracking of your app
- website data: tracking of your website
That's a lot of data which can help you design personas, describe your customer's journey, run attribution models that you want to display in BI and Datavyze tools.
How to get started
- Install the Datawarehouse connector.
- Select the segments of users you want to send to your Datawarehouse. For example, you can create a segment called
free trial userswhich contains users who performed the event
- Select this segment inside the User/Account Filter Setup. Give a name to the table you want to populate inside the datawarehouse.
- Then, on top of your datawarehouse, you have your BI tool in which you can then run the queries you want to apply to have your reportings.
KPIs to impact :
Activation rate - MRR - ARR