Knowing when one of your key accounts is browsing on the website can be a powerful tool for your sales team to know when to engage those leads. Furthermore, knowing which pages they view provide some deep insight on their buying intentions. Send a real-time notification in Slack to your sales and marketing teams when a key account is currently engaged on the website.
How to get started
- Install a website tracking tool like Hull.js or Segment to track web activity of your anonymous and identified users.
- In Hull, create a segment defined by certain attributes or events for which you would like to be notified. You can create segments like:
- A user from a key account visited the Pricing page
- A user from a key account visited 5+ pages
- A user from a key account has
- In the Slack Connector, create a trigger to notify a Slack User or Channel when individuals enter the segment.
KPIs to impact :
Number of qualified leads (MQL,SQL) - Sales conversion rate - GMV - MRR - ARR