Behavioral cues like product usage can be a great way to qualify leads. If your company offers a free trial of your product, you may want to help your sales team understand which free trialers are worth reaching out to. By making product usage information visible inside your CRM, your sales team can better qualify leads and focus their time on individuals most likely to convert. For example, an active lead nearing the end of their free trial may be an excellent prospect for converting to a paid customer.
Armed with the visibility of product usage, your sales team can better understand which leads are highly engaged, and effectively take the appropriate steps to converting them to paying customers.
How to get started
- Implement a tool like Segment to begin tracking user activity within your app.
- Create a rule inside the Hull Processor to score your free trial users according to certain actions they've performed within your app, such as:
- Creating new user accounts for team members
- Logging in 3 consecutive days or more
- Exceeding 30 minute session duration
- Hull will update the free trial user's score when they have performed those actions.
- In your Hull CRM Connector Settings, map their Hull score to a new or existing score field within your CRM.
KPIs to impact :
Conversion rate - GMV - MRR - ARR